What was once a soldiers’ chapel in Beggars Bush Barracks, Haddington Road, Dublin 4, is now home to the National Print Museum. The former garrison chapel, built in the mid […]

Read More →

The Great Telescope, an amazing feat of engineering and astronomy designed and built by William Parsons, third Earl of Rosse, in the mid nineteenth century, is now fully restored in […]

Read More →

Fernhill House is a community museum which explores the history of the Greater Shankill and tells the story of the people from the early nineteenth century to the present day. […]

Read More →

Ulysses the book is coming home. For the first time this century, weare to have a Dublin edition of Joyce’s greatest work, edited by DanisRose and published by Lilliput Press. […]

Read More →

So ran an ad for The O’Donohoe Shell Fish Tavern in Abbey Street in the Freeman’s Journal, 9 January 1847. The Dublin Heritage Group have used it as the title […]

Read More →


Copyright © 2018 History Publications Ltd, Unit 9, 78 Furze Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland | Tel. +353-1-293 3568